Enameled Lava Rock worktop
The kitchen worktop to the most intimate charm
The work plan enameled lava stone is a work of natural origin for use still quite rare and confidential kitchen layout. It offers a critical report, personnel and durable, with your kitchen.
Durable, comfortable, bright, worktop Enameled lava stone is very popular in the kitchen for both its durability and its sensuous charm that fits naturally in all types of kitchen layout, it is of kitchen design, modern kitchen, a kitchen or a rustic French Provencal cuisine.
The work plan enameled lava stone: the natural enchantment
The original work plan enameled lava stone, lava ago. Of volcanic origin, washed once cooled and solidified form a homogeneous rock with a property of very high mechanical resistance.
Waterproof and resistant to chemical aggression, lava stone quarried from the Auvergne is a stable material. His work enameling is done by the application of enamels and baked at more than 1000 °.
In appearance slightly cracked by crazing, the kitchen worktop Enameled lava stone is available in hundreds of colors and patterns. Thus, each worktop Enameled lava stone is unique and original.
Noble material and machined by craftsmen since 1827, enameled lava stone combines all the thermal qualities of strength and durability, waterproof, hygienic and beauty of that intended for use in a kitchen worktop .
Natural rock which are manufactured worktops enameled lava stone is extracted career in the Massif Central where it is cut into slices as marble and granite.
Slabs of lava thus obtained are cut and shaped on plan workshops by professional craftsmen, the need and desire of the client. The lava then enters phase crazing, where artisans deposit successive layers of enamel baked which gives it its final shimmer.
The crackle glaze a kitchen worktop enameled lava stone can be done in an unlimited range of shades and colors. Upon request, a work plan enameled lava stone can also be enriched with different custom settings, such as the application of color differences, or of strips of dyed designs will be worked during its manufacture.
With its aesthetic, hygienic and ideal for thermal use plan kitchen, the worktop Enameled lava stone can be adapted to all implantions kitchen and the shape of the furniture. Great sturdy without joints and easy maintenance, it is ideal near water points and cooking. The work plan enameled lava stone are shaped like a granite worktop and maintenance over the long term is a simple copy.
The strengths of the work plan in enamelled lava
The work plan enameled lava stone is smooth and even, natural and soft. Its surface may be slightly dented qi has no roughness that can trap dust or grease. The enamel colors are rendered dense, deep and light which has the characteristic of reflect light very well.
- The work plan has an enameled lava and bright look faïencé
- The work plan is perfectly hygienic enamelled lava
- The work plan enamelled lava is rugged and durable
- The work plan enamelled lava has a uniform surface and smooth
- The work plan enamelled lava is waterproof and products
- The work plan enamelled lava is available in all colors
- The work plan enamelled lava resistant to thermal shock
- The work plan enamelled lava is adaptable to any kitchen
- The work plan enamelled lava is resistant to impacts and blows
- The work plan enamelled lava is custom made and Plan
- The work plan enamelled lava is installed by a professional craftsman
- The work plan enamelled lava is easy to clean with soap and water
Producing a work plan enameled lava stone
Before you can become your kitchen worktop, lava rock is a rock that must be extracted by blocks and cut into slices several meters long.
The plates are cut, drilled and shaped according to workshop plans cooking and precise template provided by the architect or professional kitchen designer kitchen store.
Each plate is cooked lava once more in an oven at 1000 degrees for a period of 10 hours to ensure it is free from splits, cracks and natural defects. It can then be glazed safely.
The "enamelling is a process that involves depositing lava on a compound of silica, feldspar, kaolin and metal oxides for coloring. This mixture close to a paste or vitrifies then ground under the action of heat during cooking. It forms a layer of glass on the surface of the stone.
In the case of the lava, the absorption of the enamel is very long and requires repeat the operation sometimes up to 20 times for the perfect enamel can fill many pores of the stone. A request, a decoration can be applied to the plate before a final baking for a period of 10 hours to over 1000 degrees.
After cooling, each plate valuable worktop Enameled lava stone is packaged for transport and shipped in a wooden box made to measure to ensure delivery without damage.
Characteristics of the work plan enameled lava stone
- The work plan enameled lava stone comes in several thicknesses of 15 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm mm ou30
- There are several types of finishes for worktops enameled lava stone: smooth, engobed, shaded or rustic
- You can choose to make a work plan enameled lava stone in a wide range of colors and finishes
- Enamelled lava is a robust, easy to maintain and resistant to the action of light and time
Issue of molten rock from the depths of the earth and brought to the surface by volcanoes of Auvergne, lava rivals authenticity and modernity with many contemporary materials.